Bi-Function Xenon (not ebay cheap stuff)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snakehn

Reaction score
I was looking at some pictures of the Jeep Liberator and wanted to find a closer pic of the headlights and came across a website with some news about some True HID headlights for jeep and then devoted to find the website, they look really good and thought you guys could be interested.

http://www.xesighting.com/jeepxe7.html

i tried to search here in the forums to see if somebody already posted it but didn't find anything so.
Would this fit the Liberty as well? with or without any modification?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

renkiew2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't these fit?

Doesnt the liberty have 7" headlights?

Xe7R Twin Pack
Same great kit as the Xe7R above, but
in a twin pack withn additional savings.
The Xe7R Xenon Bi-Function HID headlamp
is an excellent performance upgrade for
vehicles originally equipped with 7"
round incandescent or halogen
headlamps. The Xe7R utilizes a clear lens
and has a traditional appearance and the
added performance of Xenon / HID in both
low and high beam.

Snakehn

Reaction score
ok, so we have a clearance of .5" maybe we can work that out ;)
also today at work i saw a Mercedes G500, the big boxy SUV and the headlights just lke the jeep but they were HID projector too, i'm not sure about the size but i think they were smaller, could be possible to actually fit another car's headlights? with some extra work of course.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW those look,well they just look awful,sorry but they just don't look good at all.

Oh and Xenon is nowhere the same as HID,Xenon uses a filliment just like standard bubls and HID'd use no filiments and actually fires a gas.HID's need a seperate ballast to increse the 12volts from your battery to over 30,000volts to fire the gas in the HID bulbs.HID's are also very low power consuming unlike Xenon bulbs,my SureFire flashlite uses Xenon bulb and only lasts about 1 hour on two 3volt lithium batteries.Xenon bulbs require a butt load of power to operate,yes they are bright but at a very high cost to your battery and alternator.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Those lights are...umm... Well lets just say they are FUGLY.puke.gif Nothing like the Liberator. Those are Cool looking lights. Those other one's look like glass nipples off of some alien robot she creature!
HUMMM... "Show me your head lights!":D

Check this fellows Suzuki. Look what he did for his head lights.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2598954/7
I made up a similar set 15 years ago for one of my Mini's. They looked good from afar but far from good!
Couldn't aim the individual lighting components; as I had the original 7 inch Bosch head lamp, a 55mm projector beam driving light, a 50mm projector fog light unit, followed by an oval 55 watt traditional lens fog light (micro 75mm.)
4 lights mounted in one 7 inch round head lamp= 295watts per lamp unit. Just in the stock "headlamps"; that didn't include the others I had in the front spoiler or front sheet metal eaqualing an additional 92.5 watts!
Hey, I like lights!

They looked really cool actually but I got sick and tired of the $185.00 traffic violation every time I flashed someone the works and ended up blinding some poor RCMP constable late one night. He said that all he could see were bright white dots in front of his eyes and it reminded him of a space ship!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online