Bfg at t/a ko2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess i'll have to keep mileage on my tires then. They are "E" rated so I am hoping for atleast 60K+ out of them.

VAPoorBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with BFG ATs on my trucks and have been using them since 1993 when I first tried them. They have never let me down in deep snow which is the main reason I run them. This will include OH, KY, MA, NY, NJ, WV and VA snow. Will purchase the KO2s when I need then next in about 2 years.

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the SRAs on my 03 Liberty died, I replaced all 5 with KOs. Gt 75 + K out of them. Bought 3 more and put the unused spare on the ground and the best looking of the old set as a spare. Put about 50K on them welfare I bought my KL and sold the KJ.
The Firestone Destination ATs will be replaced with KO2s since they now have a size that will fit. Not a lot of room to increase size even on the TH.

I has very happy with the KOs and they never let me down.

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ta Ko was the most druable tire i have ever seen on a passenger vehicle. L shape huge metal piece ( a door hinge probably) penetrated my tire once, i realized that there was something stuck on my tire because tire was bouncing! i could feel it on steering wheel. any other tire would be split into half instantly. but it was loud, it was slipping on wet... worst traction on good surfaces. how is TO2 version? did you see the Maxxis branded tires, looks similar?

Last edited:

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have almost 1,000 miles on my tires, give or take a little bit and so far so good. I have not done any trail riding yet due to work/girlfriend but when I drove on the 4 miles of dirt roads to home, they hooked very nicely. I've gone through some pretty rough pot holes, dirt and actual road and never had any problems yet. I have personally hit 5 jackrabbits that have crossed the tire doing about 65 and no bones have punctured the tires. I am hoping here soon I can hit a trail and see just how well they can grip the rocks.

With that being said, the E rating on these tires should keep most things intact unless you're hitting something extremely sharp and long enough to actually puncture the tire.