BF mud terrain 31x10.5R15 OPINION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toples

Reaction score
Hi,
I have buyed BF mud terrain 31x10,5 R15 and I want to know if anyone here has these tire on is KJ. If yes, what is your BackSpacing? I want to have 4BS and most off the place i went they have said that will not fit.

What you think about that ?

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I gotta ask....are you lifted? If yes...then Yes....but you will have rub, and lots of it. I run the same set up and I have rub on the front plastics. I don't run the BFG Mud's, but something similar and mine still rub even after trimming lots of plastic.

toples

Reaction score
yes I got a lift of 2,5.

I think it will be better if I go with the 4¾BS if I want to avoid trimming to much ... But BTW if anyone has another opinion, feel free to post it!
Thx to Kj924

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Topless (that's how I read it), check my album, I've 31 GY MTs on Cragar Soft8s with 4" of BS. That's pretty deep but not as deep as the BS I see around here. No rubbing with pich welds pounded and an ARB bumper.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 32x11.50x15 BFG AT on 15x7 with 4" BS. No rubbing with Daystar lift. Plenty of room when I had 31x10.50's.

Of course, you have to pound pinch welds, trim fender liners, and I trimmed the front bumper too just for fun!

Members online

No members online now.