best tire for price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is that the tires will probably get shipped to some UPS distribution center way further away and then get sent back to your house just down the street. Maybe you should become friends with someone at Tire Rack in shippping (free drinks?) :-k

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I have no other option. Even with shipping no one else around can match the price. Money makes the world go 'round.

Jasonb

Reaction score
FYI

I don't know about their work, but WALMART sells the Grabber AT2 for ~$80 each for 245/60/16. They advised it would take 5-7 days to get them. Sure beats paying shipping from tire rack. I'll let you know when I have them

Jason

Edit 8-28-06

I ordered them, but haven't had to pay for them yet, yesterday. Tire price is $78.55 each, and 4 mounted and balanced came out to $424.

Edit 9-1-06

The tires came in and were installed. They were supposed to be $84each, oops. with mounting, balancing, and all associated costs total was $420.01.