Best Cheapest Navigation System:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help! I want one cuz I get lost alot , but I want a cheap one, lol. Anyone have any suggestions as to which ones are good? I have NO clue about these things....Thanks.

Transporter

Reaction score
Do you have a Palm/PDA? I have a Palm T/X and just got a GPS package for it. About $200 on Ebay. I looked into getting an RB1 or RB4, but I wanted to be able to take the GPS with me if we take the wife's WJ somewhere.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transporter said:
Do you have a Palm/PDA? I have a Palm T/X and just got a GPS package for it. About $200 on Ebay. I looked into getting an RB1 or RB4, but I wanted to be able to take the GPS with me if we take the wife's WJ somewhere.

Nope sure don't lol, I don't even know what that is! I'm clueless....

Transporter

Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
Transporter said:

Nope sure don't lol, I don't even know what that is! I'm clueless....

It's a hand held computer gizmo thingy. Are you looking for a portable unit, or something vehicle mounted?

jamesdezy

Reaction score
go with a garmin i have a c330 and it goes in any car or truck i drive

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
check buy.com or newegg.com for deals.
also watch out woot.com
Do not pay anything over $300
if you have $$$$$ and if you use a cellular provider with GSM go buy HP Mobile Messenger (WM5 with GPS built in, add Mapopolis Maps) and you are ready to go.

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the navman icn 530. I got it for christmas and i love it! It was fairly cheap at $300. I have no complaints with it. Another guy i work with has it and he likes it. Proclip.com makes a great mount for it. I just havent gotten around to ordering it though #-o