best 2 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigers28

Reaction score
im looking for the best and cheepest 2inch lift for my girlfriends 04 jeep liberty new to these libertys

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
how about any coil spacer kits

On an 04 with sagged out / worn out springs already
you'll be like the one who thought he had a 2.5 inch lift only to find out due to the sagging springs he had an inch lift
Forget about spacers, more trouble than what they are worth unless you have a brand new vehicle and only want to use spacers for a short time
Do it right

tigers28

Reaction score
ok i found a kit for 300 buck that has strut spacers and new rear coils that give 3 inches of lift how do u like them kits

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
ok i found a kit for 300 buck that has strut spacers and new rear coils that give 3 inches of lift how do u like them kits

CRAP!

Let me guess...

Rock Krawler?

It's still a spacer lift.
Anyway you slice it, your front springs are shot as well as your front shock absorbers.
Even if you install that kit along with new front shocks and the "new" shocks will be dead
in no time due to the fact that your Liberty's front coil springs are sagged and bagged out.
You are better off saving your money and doing it right the first time.
Old Man Emu coil springs (OME) and OME shocks or Bilstein shocks.

Oh, Liberty's use front shocks not struts.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
uh ok then im so lost
just want a cheap 2 inch lift

Like has been mentioned before above in previous posts
A lift costs you in the 700-750 range
You can buy cheap lifts all day but due to your springs being worn out and sagging you may put it back to stock height
Save up and do it right

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
uh ok then im so lost
just want a cheap 2 inch lift

Here's a cheap 2" lift.

Not one at all.

Ride stock until you can buy OME.

Anything else will cause you problems. Period. Anything else and you will be back on here whining about alignment problems, clunking, and other random noises.

... oh and anyone that does not believe that springs actually sag needs to look at a picture of a Liberty at a dealership stock, then today, it's obvious. I can't believe how much of a lowrider my sister's KJ is these days...

Last edited: