Baja California???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought about putting together a Baja California run from San Diego to Ensenada and points further south, say El Rosario which is about 221 miles south of Tijuana, then over to ***** Baja and a little farther down to San Carlos?

I think that would be a fun 5-7 day trip running the coast of Baja and seeing the sites and visiting the small villages along the way. Nothing real *********, just a Jeep trip off the beaten path.

There are 4x4 tour organizers that can put this trip together for us with a guide that would take care of planning a route as well as where to eat, shop, camp or rough it in a motel along the way OR we could get together and plan it ourselves.

There's still plenty of time to get a passport, plan such a trip and get it going, say during the May-Jun time frame or early fall Sep-Nov. Everyone should have vacation time coming up in the new year and maybe this could be a chance to put on a run we'd never do on our own.

What do you say? Is there any interest in doing this, or is this one of those things you always wanted to do, but never did???

Oh, and did I mention the legendary Baja Fish Tacos and the Marisco are supposed to be out of this world???

Comments or ideas welcomed....

Note: Also posted over on L.O.S.T. to see if there is any interest.

Last edited:

phxtoad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be FUN. However, I'm gonna be low key this year - I'm getting hitched and selling my house.

Ensenada is great - I was there this time last year...

You might want to also try El Golfo de Santa Clara. It's about 75 mi north of Rocky Point and you get there via Yuma. It's how Rocky Point used to be 20 years ago. You can get there from Phx in about 5 hours.

http://www.visitelgolfo.com/

Todd
________
Oregon Dispensaries

Last edited:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iv ALWAYS wanted to do a trip like that! But im not a big fan of traveling w/ out heat. And.... Im just waiting for the aquaman safty tip post for this thread....

Members online

No members online now.