badlands on 12-15-07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i had a ton of fun today wheelin at our somewhat local ORP \impressing some non belivers.lol ohh and yes i did only get a little bit of body damage. anyways onto the pictures
You must be registered for see images

up the rock garden

this was my slid into hole mistake for the day. ya my drivers side doors are quite dented now :lol:

ya this was a fun step down one tire in the air than the other i just liked all the looks.

ok onto the body damage.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool pics, looks like you had a ball, but I can't see tearing up a KJ like that. If you want to get serious, find an older YJ or TJ beater and make that into your "serious" off road vehicle. My wife would kill me if I came home looking like yours, and I really wouldn't blame her.

You going to get the body damage fixed?

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes im going to get it fixed. I enjoy wheelin the liberty to much. and its my daily driver and i cant afford another rig so i wheel what i have. keeps me pushing the limits lol.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow......nice pic's.

Sorry to see the body damage though.......how much to fix the damage?

Dave

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
body dmg shmody dmg! you can hardly tell, you gotta just shake it off! :D j/k looks like fun tho, i busted myself up a bit too this weekend but nothing like that. keep them pics rollin looked like fun. just remember, thers always the bondO option :D

Last edited: