Auto dimming rear view mirror upgrade(4805572AD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found one on ebay. its good to know so i wont wast my time looking for something that doesn't exist. thanks

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found one on ebay and got it in yesterday (Two actually). Going to check to see if my 04 already has the wiring tomorrow.

Blows my mind I didnt know about this. I would've bought one many, many years ago. I hate blinding headlights from idiots that ride beside of me on the interstate.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the side mirror, just waiting on my paycheck to get the rear view mirror

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wiring is there and it works perfect. I looked through all of the sales brochures I have and also looked at websites that list options just like Jeep did back in 2004. No where does it show a dimming side mirror, I tried all years and packages through 2007. So strange.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wiring is there and it works perfect. I looked through all of the sales brochures I have and also looked at websites that list options just like Jeep did back in 2004. No where does it show a dimming side mirror, I tried all years and packages through 2007. So strange.
do you have the auto dimming review mirror already? is that how you got it to work?

CRD-Joe

Reaction score
Told you all the wiring is there. As long as the rear view is hooked up OEM style to the rear pillar harness it will dim properly too