Audio Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nascar-ta

Reaction score
Hello does anyone have any information about audio systems for the 04 Jeep. I am looking for something with Nav, Phone hands free and blue tooth for Ipod. I would like it if the steering wheel controls would still function with this new system. Are there any Audio Gurus on this forum? Thank you in advance and any help would be appreciated.

Lee
04 Jeep Liberty Limilted

Nascar-ta

Reaction score
I went to insane audio and it is nice stuff. But I noticed it is identical to the items sold on eBay at half the price. What gives? Are they the same?

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine 2rys ago off Ebay are there better radios yes but works great for me only having the stock speakers. Oh I love the blue tooth and the other 1/2 likes to watch movies when on the travel.

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly, according to them, they are the ones those cheap Chinese knockoff's are trying to copy.

I personally think they are asking about $500 more than they should be for it but I figured I'd toss you the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nascar-ta

Reaction score
I have premium sound system in my 04 Liberty with speaker mounted amps. Now my question is, are the amps digital or analog? I think they are analog.

Latest posts

Members online