Atlanta kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zippy

Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY!

I have always admired the Jeep culture and I love how it's to not only a vehicle/hobby but it is a community and a way of life. I have always been involved in general car culture from Off-Road to Tuner to American Muscle. It doesn't matter. If it has an engine I love it and I'll drive the crap out of it.

This is my first Jeep ever as a side toy/project. I have had over 30 other vehicles and do all of my own mechanic work. (Except for Drivetrain: transmissions, rear ends, gears, etc.) So while I may not be an expert on Jeeps, I bring general vehicle knowledge to this forum with open arms. Hopefully I can be useful, have some fun with you all, and I will definitely ask questions about JEEPY stuff.

Almost forgot my Jeep is a 1 owner 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 3.7L V6 with all available options, heated power leather seats, moonroof, 6disc, etc. all records. It was a tow behind for 100k mi. by an older couple in a motorhome.

I hit a few muddy trails this weekend. Nothing major. Anyone near ATLanta, please PM me about meet ups / trail rides or whatever if you like. I am planning on doing a trip to Tate City area one weekend this spring for Jeepy trail rides and camping and more fun in the sun/trees/dirt/river.

:handshake:

Attachments

• 2014-03-01 19.10.26-2.jpg
    2014-03-01 19.10.26-2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2014-03-29 13.15.26.jpg
    2014-03-29 13.15.26.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sharp looking Jeep. You're going to have a ball! :waytogo:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

WWDiesel

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Georgian. When you going to Tate/Tallulah river wheelin? You know about the trail from Tate Branch over the mountains to Hiwassee.:happy107:

Zippy

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Georgian. When you going to Tate/Tallulah river wheelin? You know about the trail from Tate Branch over the mountains to Hiwassee.:happy107:

Yeah man! Super awesome trail. I'll be sure to post when I plan on going. Should be soon. You all may be interested in this. Its a GIS map with all 4x4 and ohv trails in north GA overlay. Depicts camp sites too.

http://bit.ly/1baL2uu

Sometimes you may have to reload. Its huge and takes a long time to load. Great lil map page to save to Favorites... If you wheel in N GA

:banana-mario: