Arb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got my ARB painted and on... the winch is a smitty bilt XRC 10 (10,000lb) Together they sure are heavy... i used an engine hoist to hold it when wiring the winch and lights... test fitting and installing. i'm just waiting for the fog light plugs (on back order from ARB) then it will finally be complete! i'm also going to add 3 conduit nuts per side for a clevis lift... bring it up a lil higher in the front again.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you operate the winch with the cover on? I like to see the drum so I can make sure the cable winds up evenly so I didn't put it on.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can see the drum if you look in though the hole at an angle.. i might still cut the plate off on the passanger side to match the hole i reach in to engage the winch on the drivers side. then it would be real visable. but this works great for now.

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! When i ordered my ARB i was thinking about painting it but the way it came matched the Columbia Edition trim so i left it and the warn M8000 fight nicely i did pick up a license plate thing that clips onto the fairlead. Now you just need to fill those fog light holes. . .

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lookin good,

I may start liking the looks of yours

;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome to the ARB front bumper club:cool::cool:

sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great, one of my favorite KJs for sure. It doesn't looke like you lost much height at all.

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks awsome congrats i love that color red and having the bumper painted to match is a very nice touch

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. You seem to have a healthy amount of lift over those 265/75 tires. What lift are you running? Frankenlift?

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments everyone!! i've waited a loooong time for a used ARB to come up since a new one was out of my budget and it finally happened so i'm glad the payoff was worth the wait! as far as lift goes it's just a standard frankenlift with an extra rear isolator in the rear.. and very soon to be 3 nut clevis lift in the front. then it should be about where i want it. havnt had a chance to use the winch in a real situation yet but hopefully soon.

yes, he is running the franky!

and man i want your jeep!!!

it can be yours today :) everything has a price

Last edited:

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did ya get that bumper?

huummm.. just found it one day laying at a greyhound station... said it came from some "grape" fella in St. Louis :)

thanks a lot for the very complete package.. everything was still there and worked great.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice..................... I guess I will have to join the ARB club! The wife just checked out your Photos (same paint as ours) and approved!

glad i could be a service :) "same paint as ours" is a loaded statement.. we use a PPG mixing system and there's 6 variance shades of that color red hahaha.. all very very very slightly different.

you should def. join the club! dont know what your missing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.