ARB Bumper colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roost

Reaction score
My Jeep is Black, but the fender flares and stuff are grey. My Boyfriend bought me a used ARB bumper (the big one). What color should I make it?

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm. It would be hard to make it the same color grey.

Im going to be different and say black.

May want to get some ome HD springs up front too.

what springs are you running right now?

roost

Reaction score
I have the stock springs, Im not getting a winch so we will see how much the front sags, idk I kno that bumper is heavy...

Im not sure if I should paint it grey like the flares, or paint the flares and bumper black???

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Black looks good and easy to touch up if you bash something.

I'd just leave the flares gray...

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roost said:
I have the stock springs, Im not getting a winch so we will see how much the front sags, idk I kno that bumper is heavy...

Im not sure if I should paint it grey like the flares, or paint the flares and bumper black???

So you have the stock shocks and springs? So I guess you have the rustys spacer lift? O:)

If you have the stock front shocks, you could probably get away with a clevis lift of a over the strut spacer. O:)

roost

Reaction score
Thats what my boyfriend said, do the "clevis" thingy and if that doesnt work we need to get new springs...

Yes I have the spacer lift from Rusty's Offroad that my boyfriend put on. \:D/

If you have a pic (Bennet) of a black Libby with grey flares and black bumper could you show it to me?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an 04 Sport with the grey fenders and have a Black ARB looks fine to me! Of course there is no other color but BLACK!! IMO \:D/ I would go ahead and put it on, if you dont like it pull it off fairly easy to do and paint it later