ARB Bull Bar Bumper Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you'll have to remove your hooks....some have managed to keep both hooks and the grill/bull bar....wait for those to chime in...:)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will loose the OEM towhooks since the ARB base mount mounts in there location.4 more holes will need to be drilled also for the rest of the base mount bolts making it held on with a total of 10 bolts.Then the ARB cover bolts to the base.The base also has 2 shackle mounts on it already.

Cha Cha Charlie

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you know where I can get an electronic (pdf) version of the installation guide of the ARB Bull Bar for a Jeep Liberty 2005?

I wrote directly to ARB but I got no answer from them :(

Many thanks.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the directions to mount the ARB on 2002-2004, the rest are similar except for cutting the fenders off,
very easy to install really

PM me with an email address if you want me to send them to you

I will be 4 wheeling over the weekend but back Monday:D:D

Cha Cha Charlie

Reaction score
Thanks tommudd.

Basically why I need such document is to see if there are some pics or illustrations about the shape of a fog lamp bracket, how is it, due to the m.f. guy that sold me this bull bar didn't send them together with the bumper. I've been trying to contact him but no answer.

Anyway, I'm sure I can make a new pair but I would like to know how they look like.

Cheers