Anyone with 06 Liberty Sport with Chrome Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExitBuddy

Reaction score
Just got an '06 Dark Beryl Green Liberty Sport. Thinking about getting the chrome grille like the limited, but wanted to see what the chrome grille looks like when the fender flares are grey and not the color of the vehicle. I tried a couple searches for images, does anyone have pix they're willing to share? Or is this a totally uncool mod?:icon_cool:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly I'd leave the body color on, your KJ is an awesome color! I've had my Limited for almost 7 years and I'm still not 100% sold on its chrome grill.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Chrome accents on the grill are OK, full chrome grill is a bit too much IMO, especially on a darker color like yours. Lighter colors can pull it off easier

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Any mod you want is a cool mod.

When I got my Liberty in May my first instinct was to be attracted to all the chrome add-ons I saw. As time went on, that seemed to be out of character for the true nature of the Jeep. I'm even considering Plasti-Dipping the chrome nameplates and 4x4 logo black. The wheels will be done for sure, unless I end up replacing them with black rims.

One thing I've learned is that no matter what you choose to do to it, some will like it and some will not. Make yourself happy. (And it wouldn't hurt to take some time finding out what that is, too.) :)

piaa_nissan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I painted the chrome one on my beryl green

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk