Anyone using Dunlop Mud Rovers??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys been lurking these boards for months. Just been reading up on lifts, tires, what fits, and what doesn't. Anybody running the dunlop mud rovers? They seem pretty cheap @ $116 each from tire rack in a 245/75-16. I had them on one of my old toyota's and thought they were pretty decent for the price. I just haven't seen any of you guys using them. I have a pre lowered 02 libby. I was thinking of going with the RRO combo kit for a lift with the dunlop mud rovers and a power trax no slip in the back. I can do all this work myself so labor is not the issue. It's the cost of parts. I feel the rusty's coil lift is over kill for me since 90% of my driving is on road to and from work. This is my daily driver. Thanks guys i'm open to suggestions.

sicnik

Reaction score
I have them on my YJ, they are good as long as you dont run into snow and ice, these tires dont have much traction on the ice, and tend to want to wander in the snow. I guess thats why they are MUD rovers and not SNOW rovers :-s They have some road noise but its not unbearable, than again I am used to riding with the top off road, noise is a given.
Nick

Members online

No members online now.