Anyone used Chrysler Financing for your purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnm45227

Reaction score
i have had very good experiences with them. have one with them now, wish they would have done the crd (used wells fargo for that one).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
their website is OK, easy to pay, no need to mail every time.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've got three leases through them, and we've had 7 others leased through them. No problems.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
online bill payment is easy. and i got 0% intrest on my CRD so i went with them and haven't had a problem at all.

jimheem

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my seller to get me the title for my KJ now, from Chrysler Financial. Apparently, it's been nothing but a headache for him. They told him that if he sends a check for what he owes, they will overnight the title the next day.

2 weeks later, still no title. According to the next person he talked to "there is no way someone told you we would overnight the title the next day"

so.. here I wait, "Paid For" KJ in my driveway, no way to register it.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
jimheem said:
I'm waiting for my seller to get me the title for my KJ now, from Chrysler Financial. Apparently, it's been nothing but a headache for him. They told him that if he sends a check for what he owes, they will overnight the title the next day.

2 weeks later, still no title. According to the next person he talked to "there is no way someone told you we would overnight the title the next day"

so.. here I wait, "Paid For" KJ in my driveway, no way to register it.
Wow, so in CT, the title is given to the finance company?!?!?! That's horrible! Here in Michigan, the title is mailed to YOU. Sorry dude!

GoBlue

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
So far so good on my end....

Having problems?

Not yet. I haven't even begun the process with them. I suppose the American system is somewhat different than ours (Canadian) as we don't have this "title" thing to contend with. They are having a zero interest deal going on now and I was leaning toward a lease.

2003KJ

Reaction score
GoBlue said:
2003KJ said:
So far so good on my end....

Having problems?

Not yet. I haven't even begun the process with them. I suppose the American system is somewhat different than ours (Canadian) as we don't have this "title" thing to contend with. They are having a zero interest deal going on now and I was leaning toward a lease.

Take advantage of it....I have the 0% interest as well (bought the Jeep in July of 2003)

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had no problems, i use a automatic payment plan. Useful website shows how much you owe still.

fuji

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, for the KJ. No problems... automatic withdraw every month. About two years to go...

Nova69

Reaction score
No problems here. This is my 7th or 8th car I've bought from them - Chryslers, Plymouths, Jeeps. I usually even get a small refund check after the final payment. The only unusual thing that ever happened was that they once credited someone else's payment to my account. It was fixed within 24 hours. Yes, I reported it - I don't need to take from anyone else.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used them several times. I have two 0% loans right now!

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems. Half way through, 0% as well.
I just wish they would drop the 6.95 on the Wranglers or kick some cash/incentives.

Members online

No members online now.