Anyone seen or used this HU?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't spend $550 on it, plus it doesn't have any pre-amp outputs, shame. :( You can easily get a nicer unit off crutchfield for $550. Otherwise, it is still nice as it is perfect fit.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good gosh, for $550 you could get more than just a HU from Crutchfield. For that you could get a 4 channel amp, set of good components, AND a cheap HU with pre outs.

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to see it this weekend. Unfirtunately could't check the interface out, beacause they couldn't connect it at the shop. They promised to do that this week, so maybe i'll visit them again.
As i suspected the materials and oveall look isn't as good as OEM head units, but acceptable. I'm considering getting one once i check how everything works on it.

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the thing, will write a short review this week

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like it sofar.

I would also really like to have an intro for it "In soviet Russia car drives you!" :D

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, i don't think you can as a function, but you certainly can get into the firmware.
Maybe someday i will. Or since i have a year guarantee for the unit, maybe i'll talk to the service guys about it.
I also organized a group buy for our Jeep Wrangler Club, so we get a 100$ rebate for each unit as well as rearview camera and a TV antenna for free.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like it sofar.

I would also really like to have an intro for it "In soviet Russia car drives you!" :D

that's pretty smart. :) good one.
A video would be cool for those interested too.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Crummy thing about the TV is, when ThunderbirdJunkie discussed it with the manufacturer, they said it isn't HD capable, and that's all that's broadcast in the US, thanks to the idiot FCC

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, ThunderbirdJunkie considered it.

Max, shipping from Russia should be no worse than the shipping quote ThunderbirdJunkie got from the source...find out what it'd run us for about 10 of these suckers!

Was quoted $1500 shipping for 25 units from China to Ohio

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has GPS in Russian, if you're up to changing it yourself when you get it, i can try to find out how much it will cost to ship. But i suppose it will be something like 600$ for 10 of them. And they cost 600$ each (discount price).

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
There's a lot of cute Russian/Ukrainian/Belarussian girls in ThunderbirdJunkie's area, it may do him well to learn Russian :D