Anyone run 20's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoILLjeep

Reaction score
I dont really do much off-roading in the summer months because i have too full of a schedule and the weather here is just not even worth it, im getting a set of beefy a/t's for the winter on my stock rims and my brother has a spare set of 20's running low pro's (forgot what size) that he is willing to just let me have so i was wondering if anyone had them so i could see how they looked and if there was any problems with them

VeitzJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think low profile tires and big shiny rims will look good on a KJ... any truck or SUV for that matter. Go for a good A/T tire like Firestone Destination A/T's and in a good size like 245/70 or 235/70. Even if you don't off road a bit during the summer, you'll at least be able to hit a pothole without worrying about blowing a tire. (bling)

...It IS a Jeep afterall. (beer)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen a few around here that look like that... big azz rims and rubberband tires. It looks silly to me.

I can almost hear the KJ crying... :(

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I live in Tampa and theres like 5 KJs in the ghetto with 20-22" wheels that I see on a weekly basis. I don't like them.

Limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know guys that run 20's on s10's but not jeeps... if your gonna lower it, cool, do somethin different, but.. its a jeep. go buy like a ranger or somethin

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolt pattern and backspacing would have to be perfect(highly doubtful) but if they fit, I say do the damn thing.
I've seen a few around here with 20/22s and while it's not my style of choice, it can be done.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Can't think of old boys name,he runs wheels off a newer Challenger on KJ. Looks good.

SoILLjeep

Reaction score
haha yeah no crap, and to answer the bolt pattern and back spacing does fit, and he has a spare for the back, but im not considering this as a permanent mod, just thinking of it as more of an experiment, and i might just keep them until i work up enough money to purchase a WK

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Ummm... would you resize your signature picture? Please/thanks. eek2.gif