Another new from Chicago....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivantate

Reaction score
Hi, just joined. I bought a 05 Limited in Khaki today.

Moved from the UK a month ago and now building up the fleet.

Best KJ i have seen whilst looking, was set on a Renegade until a last minute change of mind.
Still plenty to do on it I am sure but it will see me through to the spring.

Seems to have most of the 'character' of a jeep but still a nice DD to get to work every day.

Incredible story after picking it up today, sat at a set of lights and a car hit the back of the missus (who was in the hire car behind) and she punted into the back of the Jeep.
Spare tyre is very slightly pushed in but the Chevy Equinox front end is far worse after meeting the hard end of a proper 4x4! We have got through it though (4.5miles into the ownership of the car and 23minutes of a brandnew insurance policy still on UK driving licenses) and now just got to get the car registered in Illinois.

Hope to meet up, fix it, get it dirty occasionally and generally play Jeep like with a CJ7 we had 15years ago. Main duties will be a commuter and tugging the honda trikes around that I havent bought yet!

Oh, and 22.3mpg coming back up to Illinois nice and steady.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and the US too.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome...sounds like you chose a proper KJ!
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome to the States too!

Latest posts

Members online