Annoying Jeep Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepLibertyGuy

Reaction score
You have a warranty on the transmission? Sounds like someone under-filled it....

not the transmission but the clutch job. Let’s hope that’s all it is though. I’m keeping an eye on it. And that’s the only conclusion I can think of too. I’ve been driving manual transmission cars for over 14 years pretty much since I got my license with my old ‘93 Ford F-150. That’s the first time I’ve heard pressure could cause it to drain. At the same time I believe they filled it up or at least just enough for it to not make sound. The clutch job was at the beginning of September. So maybe a month from now it’ll happen again. I hope not since I don’t see leaks anywhere.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah.... Idk about the pressure causing it to be low.. Where would the pressure come from? Why wouldnt all manual transmission build up pressure?

People come up with some unique things.

JeepLibertyGuy

Reaction score
Yeah.... Idk about the pressure causing it to be low.. Where would the pressure come from? Why wouldnt all manual transmission build up pressure?

People come up with some unique things.

well the issue came back so back to the mechanic it went. Same exact issue. Honestly I don’t think they even looked I think they went for a quick fix.