alright guys i need help i just bought a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new JVC KD-AVX11 and i'm trying to figure out what i need to be able to play the dvd while in motion i have a over head screen routed to the back of the deck but want to be able to put the dvd in and change movies while in motion! The screen is only 2.7 large so please don't think it is for my use my wife occasionally will check out one of the Disney movies lol

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i have found these methods should they work

ttocs on 12/20/2004 17:51:48
disclaimer---It is illegal in most states to have motion video veiwable by the driver while the car is in motion.

With that being said the parking brake wire normally looks for a ground from the parking brake. So basically it is a switch......

does that make sence?

I would love to give you step by step instructions on what/how/where but I don't think it would be smart for me, or some one else on here to do this as if something did happen I can only imagine it would come back to me......
UKinstaller on 12/21/2004 00:41:51
do NOT buy anything to enable this feature. just tie the parking brake bypass into the ground wire on the back of the HU and it will work. you don't need a switch unless you want to turn the feature on and off.

careful when driving though, a guy in alaska is up for double ****** for killing two people because he was watching a DVD when driving and had a wreck......

-UK

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok i didn't know thats just something that i found online for other units but i was looking for a"I think that should work" or a " No! lol"

Latest posts

Members online