All clean...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spring has seemingly, finally arrived... so I got a wild hair up my... and decided to detail the Ole Heep.

Spent the better part of a beautiful Sunday scrubbin' n polishin'... thought I share the results.

You must be registered for see images

The wheels were particularly filthy, so I had to devote much of my energy to bringin' them back to a presentable condition.

I'm turning this one over to my seventeen year old daughter, I've got my eye set on a really nice, silver GC/SRT8. They're not much good for off-roadin', but the idea of a Jeep SUV that can smoke most "performance" cars out there, is something I can't pass up.

Reaction score
wow thats impressive.
jeep life isnt just about offroading. its about getting out, socializing and having a damn good time.

07KJ#20

Reaction score
Spring has seemingly, finally arrived... so I got a wild hair up my... and decided to detail the Ole Heep.

Spent the better part of a beautiful Sunday scrubbin' n polishin'... thought I share the results.

The wheels were particularly filthy, so I had to devote much of my energy to bringin' them back to a presentable condition.

I'm turning this one over to my seventeen year old daughter, I've got my eye set on a really nice, silver GC/SRT8. They're not much good for off-roadin', but the idea of a Jeep SUV that can smoke most "performance" cars out there, is something I can't pass up.

Outstanding job on the detail job! I just did mine a few days ago and was impressed at how well my kj cleans up! kudos mane

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks brand new. Why not get rid of the Jeep badge?

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks brand new. Why not get rid of the Jeep badge?

Thanks... I thought of removing the "Jeep", but it's been on there for so long that, even though the paint is white, there'll still be a "shadow" underneath.

However, that may be a moot point, the "chrome" is discolouring, it's nearly black on the "P"... so it may be coming off soon anyway.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can blend it in with meguiars, really it would look whole lot better without it.
Also consider grill accent:

PS: I removed the jeep badge long time ago...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It cleaned up real good. I like the wheels. What brand/style are they?

Dave

honu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It cleaned up real good. I like the wheels. What brand/style are they?

Dave

Thanks... the wheels are 18", off a Dodge Magnum R/T. The tires are 225/60-18's.

A caveat though... the bolt pattern is 5 on 115, our Liberty's have a 5 on 114.5 pattern. I was unaware of the difference before putting them on.

I've inspected them several times, while rotating the tires and have seen no unusual issues with the rims, particularly around the bolt holes, but this vehicle is two wheel drive, operated exclusively on road.

I'd be hesitant to recommend these wheels for any offroad excursions, as the stresses put on wheels offroad are far greater than any this Liberty sees.

This may be T.M.I., but I'd hate to see someone damage their vehicle, or worse, if these rims were to cause any breakage

Members online

No members online now.