Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Is my steering wheel off, or am I hallucinating? Has it always been like this? Should I be worried? Or should I pony up the $47.99 for an alignment?

I hit this pothole the other day... didn't see it, argh. I guess that's why my steering wheel is off.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes, I am aware that my oil pressure is showing as... nothing. I don't know how to hook up the gauge. BTW: Help me with that O:) That's the only way it tracks straight, so... also, yes, I am stuck in traffic on Eastbound I-94. ](*,)

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is fractionally off...

you would notice it more if it was straight before...if you know what I am saying!!

Your oil pressure gauge...

There are 2 types..
Capillary type or electric...(which us yours?)

Both types will screw into the oil pressure switch location... one will have electrical connections, the other will have to piped to the gauge via the capillary tube...both should allow the stock oil pressure switch to be connected by screwing into the new sender/tee piece.

HTH and is not too obvious!

schnitzelpuss

Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
I hit this pothole the other day... didn't see it, argh. I guess that's why my steering wheel is off.

Just find that pothole and hit it again going in the other direction, that should set you straight

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UKKJ said:
"Just remember this - in this country they drive on the wrong side of the road. "

Michael Caine 1969

That's great! (bump) chairshot.gif

schnitzelpuss said:
Marlon_JBT said:

Just find that pothole and hit it again going in the other direction, that should set you straight

rollinglaugh.gif

Seriously... Marlon I think it's the toe setting. I recall having an alignment done years ago and actually getting the car back with the steering wheel slightly off, and making the dealer fix it. If you haven't had an alignment done lately and you feel some pulling to one side, you might just get it done and mention to the serviceman that the steering wheel is also off. Or, just call and ask what they charge to adjust the steering wheel.

Let us know what you do and the fix!

Latest posts

Members online