Aftermarket Wheels Centercap Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duh..
Yes but you asked where to get them right?? They come on stock steel wheels
do you want a name or address :whip::icon_twisted:

lol well i don't want the rims. just the caps, i need to know where to get those. a dealership, if they even have them, will make all attempts to **** me on the price for them

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I would have known I coulda gotten $20 out of them I would have kept them off of my wheels. The guy I sold the wheels to didn't even own a jeep!

ClimbingKid

Reaction score
hey i have those stock kj wheels that i'm switching over next week to rubicon wheels and the center caps on the kj's are already painted black. want them?

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i have those stock kj wheels that i'm switching over next week to rubicon wheels and the center caps on the kj's are already painted black. want them?

how much you want for them, and how far are you from texas? ill pay for shipping and stuff

Chris_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Utah. Make me an offer
20$ + shipping? i saw someone say 40 bucks new, so if thats fair LMK. ****** favors are, regretfully, not being offered at this time :shrug:

I think that was sarcasm!!!

Too bad you didn't live close by, I would of spun up some custom centre caps on the lathe!

thats a neat idea, i wonder what we could have come up with. I've had the center caps off for quite a while now, and I'm starting to hate the look