After almost 2 months...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My baby goes back on the road tomorrow :) ... Brand new engine, new starter, new intake manifold, new oil pressure switch, new transfer case switch, new exhaust hardware, rebuilt the trans and had transgo HD kit installed, new transfer case, new front driveshaft, both diffs services as well... I can hardly wait to drive her... T-minus 7 hours :)
You must be registered for see images

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
With all that new stuff I'm sure it will have been worth the wait. :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Jeep too so you must be "chompin at the bit" to run it.

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang - you've got a new Jeep! :pepper:

Let us know how it runs on the shakedown cruise...

Bob

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't easy to do... But I was fortunate enough to be able to save up a lump sum of money to get it done... And get it done right. And I've been working my **** off to recoup. I bought this jeep when i was 21 and it had 0 miles.. The family friend at the dealer never even saw one... Just heard about it lol... Im 34 now... And After 13 years and over 330,000 miles... She has kept me alive and kept me safe. She's taken her licks and always comes back strong! In my opinion... She was more than worth fixing and then some. I have never felt safer or more capable / confident in any other vehicle i love my Libby. And will drive her as long as I'm around... LoL...

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for anybody wondering if you can get great service, safety and high miles out of a Libby...

Your post right there pretty much answers those questions. Congrats on having your Jeep back on the road! :favorites37:

Bob

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She feels totally frickin AWESOME!!!! Oh man... I guess I had been been driving her around for a while in pretty bad shape because it feels like a totally new vehicle!! Throttle response is what got me! Just a tap and spunky goes!!!! No more sluggishness... At all! Tires do that little spin in reverse with a tap like when she was new omg I hope to have her another 13 years and then some!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here she is! 13 years later :)

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She started out as a sport with the gray bumpers, flares, and door Moldings... I dyed the door trim and painted the bumpers black. Then got some renegade flares. Installed a custom made 3" spacer lift that my Buddy and I made In his metal Shop. Then installed rancho struts and shocks... The shocks are Durango shocks, Al's arms, upgraded Every bushing And balljoint to moog..., had a custom length rear driveshaft fabbed up with spicer joints, installed freedom edition seats and two toned the rest of
The interior to match, she's got cold air intake, headers, and magnaflow cat back with high flow cats... And A transgo shift kit. There's more to list but this is the gist of it!

MTN GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She feels totally frickin AWESOME!!!! Oh man... I guess I had been been driving her around for a while in pretty bad shape because it feels like a totally new vehicle!! Throttle response is what got me! Just a tap and spunky goes!!!! No more sluggishness... At all! Tires do that little spin in reverse with a tap like when she was new omg I hope to have her another 13 years and then some!

As Neil Young sang--> Long May You Run <--

MTN GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I sing that song for my Libby- she's now on her 2nd engine after 148K miles. She's in too good a shape for the scrapyard, and for all I know, she may be the last vehicle I'll be driving. After the engine went, I knew she had a 2nd wind coming. So now she's still rolling down the trails and highways, and hopefully- into the sunset.....

Latest posts

Members online