adding Volt meter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Not hard at all. Wire it up to the fusebox using an add a fuse. I did it on my '04, but the Jeeps aren't GM products. \:D/

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want to one, get an LED display. Might as well be accurate if you're going through the trouble to install one.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The scangauge product has a volt meter function built in, along with everything else, and they just redesigned the look of the product to a more user friendly style.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
after yesterday, I dont want to take any chances...

tnx

What happened? I think the scan guage is really cool. Cost isnt that much but I have other things to spend money on. :-s

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much and how too

What are you looking at for prices on these different meters? Any 'how to's ' around?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
-=JoN=- said:
after yesterday, I dont want to take any chances...

tnx

What happened?

alternator died on my other truck. just saw the volt meter go down...down...down.....

scared me really....anyway.....just thought it better to see how much voltage i have on the battery.......doesnt seem hard..and it's always cool to have extra guages..LoL

2003KJ

Reaction score
billforde said:
I have a Volt and Amp meter installed.
You must be registered for see images attach

I really like that set up. They look really good sitting there.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
diagram

do you have a wiring diagram for the guage lights?? my voltometer has a backlight and i want to wire it to those. where did u run your posi and negi wires??

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Re: diagram

ender00 said:
do you have a wiring diagram for the guage lights?? my voltometer has a backlight and i want to wire it to those. where did u run your posi and negi wires??
Since it was a volt meter, I just ran the light wires to where I got power from to measure voltage which was the fusebox!