AC & Heat blower problems, please advise!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gigijen22

Reaction score
Hey, I have a KJ Limited '02, and recently the two lowest settings on the blower just don't work. They don't come on at all, so it's either blasting out at 3 or 4, or it's totally off. Pretty aggravating. help!.gif Anyone else heard of this? Easy solution? Thanks.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
yeah..i've seen this before....
cant quite remember what was the cause..either the switch itself was busted...(those dials) or a relay somewhere.....

not 100%...tho..someone else will probably chime in

Rocky04

Reaction score
Hi, it's most likely the resistor for the fan. It's located behind the clove box, maybe some else has a picture and the part number of it. The resistor should not be expensive.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gigijen22 said:
Hey, I have a KJ Limited '02, and recently the two lowest settings on the blower just don't work. They don't come on at all, so it's either blasting out at 3 or 4, or it's totally off. Pretty aggravating. help!.gif Anyone else heard of this? Easy solution? Thanks.

Check the "How To" section, all the info is in there.http://jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=750