AC blowing hot and radiator fan won’t cut on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjCherokee

Reaction score
Help! I just inherited a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7L and my ac won’t blow cold and the radiator fan won’t cut on anymore. I just replaced the fan last week because the old one stopped working and the new fan worked until today when it stopped entirely.

Reactions: MDT

Robochop

Robochop
Reaction score
Help! I just inherited a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7L and my ac won’t blow cold and the radiator fan won’t cut on anymore. I just replaced the fan last week because the old one stopped working and the new fan worked until today when it stopped entirely.
It's possible the A/C fan relay went out. It's in that fuse block under the hood. You can try swapping it with one of the others just to make sure. Have you also checked the fan resistor behind the glove box? It's for the blower motor, but may be connected somehow.

kjCherokee

Reaction score
It's possible the A/C fan relay went out. It's in that fuse block under the hood. You can try swapping it with one of the others just to make sure. Have you also checked the fan resistor behind the glove box? It's for the blower motor, but may be connected somehow.
So I’ve replaced the relay and the fan and it works now but I’ve since discovered the front bumper beam is bent into the ac condenser