A hello with a quick question.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D2LIBBY

Reaction score
Hi all... just found this great site and wanted to say hi and ask a quick question.... I've got an '05 Liberty Limited CRD and am totally pleased with it but I've got a problem with the temperature selector for my heater/air conditioner.... Everything as far as the vent selector and the fan speed switch work perfectly but the temperature control seems to be stuck on the "cold" position no matter where i put it...... even when turned to the full "hot" position, I get absolutely no warm air at all.... I've checked the normal stuff...coolant level, proper flow, etc....and have come to the conclusion that the problem has to do with either the control knob or the blend door actuator.... I've searched but can't find the proper diagnostic "flow chart" to pinpoint where my problem is.... or if I can diagnose the problem properly without using a scanner to check for proper "command signals" if that's what I need to do...... so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Tom

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a FSM somewhere that deals with blend door issues...I know this issue was covered in some detail on lostjeeps.com.

Latest posts

Members online