A-Arms and Height Difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A-arms are installed
You must be registered for see images

Take a look at the hole in my Left side ball joint. Ouch.
You must be registered for see images

Also, Is the right side slightly higher than the left side? The reason I question is because when measured I found 1/5 - 1/4 of a an inch height difference on the right side of the Jeep over the left. This was noticed today after I installed Al's Upper A-arms. I never really measured my vehicle before so I had no idea what prior measurements looked like. I do remember reading on L.O.S.T about a height difference. I did adjust the clevis 1/4" on both sides and measured to ensure accuracy.

Tomorrow I take her in for a complete Alignment and Tire balance. The arms made a huge noticeable difference. I assume its due to the increase in tow that was gained based on the extension of the arms. I did notice I need to have the lower control arm adjusted regarding pitch since the bottom of the right tire now leans slightly in. But if the mechanice knows what he/she is doing they will be able to adjust that.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup all KJs sit about 1/4 or so higher on the right. If you go over to LOST its been discussed a few times.