900 miles post lift measurements..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krawlr4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys been appox 900 miles since the OME lift and from time to time I've been taking hub to fender measurements and as of now I'm at 22 1/4" on all corners but rear passenger, rear passenger is siting at 21 1/2"?
Why would I be short 3/4" on the passenger rear? I've checked rear springs and
Isolators and they look the same or even positioning?
Just a lil boggled? Any ideas?

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why but the first recomendation will be to swap them to the other side, go for a ride and try and measure again.

Could be a bad spring but the rear swap is quick and cheap to check.

krawlr4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why but the first recomendation will be to swap them to the other side, go for a ride and try and measure again.

Could be a bad spring but the rear swap is quick and cheap to check.
Thanks Cardhu, Good idea, I'll try that this weekend!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Mine has been a 1/2 to 3/4 lower on the drivers side since the beginning. Swapping springs did nothing, new UCA nothing. I just used extra spacers to level it out.

If you figure it out .. let us know :)

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about 1/2" off on drivers side and I originally thought defective springs and replaced them a couple times because of that finally ending up with ome springs only to still be off. I ended up making spacers so I could fine tune the height wound up with 3/4" spacer on drivers side and 1/4" on passenger side and sitting at 22" even both sides in the rear.