4 year old coffee stain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Burgundy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all

I just got back from looking at an 2005 liberty LTD, and the passenger seat has coffee stains on it the stains have been there for about 4 years, just wondering if this would come out

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If it's leather....try Butler's leather cleaner. Very strong, but most order online....

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take some oxy clean powder, add enough water to make a paste out of it, then dab it onto the stain, let it sit 5-10 minutes and wipe clean, I would also pretreat the spot before you use the paste with resolve

(the only problem with the oxy clean paste is, unless you do the whole seat, you may wind up with spots (where the coffee stains were) that are cleaner than the rest of the seat.)

or 2nd option, ive posted about this stuff before but go to your local pepboys and pick up greeze lightning ive removed ink from headliners with this stuff before

good luck

Ron Burgundy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the replys, I am taking it to my mechanic to take a look at it, and there is an auto detailer right next door so i may ask them if they could get it out. i am not sure who leaves coffee stains on the seats for 4+ years.