4" lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
That sure is one nice looking lift kit.
The more people installing it the more the price should come down!
Mind you I think it will be worth every penny when I purchase either the 4 inch lift or say "F" it and go for the 6 inch lift sometime in the early new year.

I don't think as a car hobbyist that I could do it for less considering all the research and development that goes into putting together such an extensive package.

Cheers

Ryan

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
I love the blue one... nicest KJ I've seen yet, love the stang scoup.. dunno if I want to shell out that much to get a KJ to that level though :*( seems like alot... if the CRD had enough credibility to be reliable and versatile I can see myself getting one up that high.. NOT bashing it, just don't know enough to feel comfortable shelling out 25g on one. If I did, I'd want to run pure veggie oil with a spare tank conversion to save some major bux on gas in the long run is the only way I could see doing it.. but so far I haven't heard enough good stuff to warrant getting one :( I've been getting my wife used to the idea of a KJ for a month or two and finally got her to test drive one and she said she likes it. but between a FJ cruiser and KJ I'd have to pick the FJ. major exception be lifted 6" and preferably CRD for very close to a stock brand new FJ cost wise... but from what I've read, CRD owners haven't been running pure veggie oil and don't recommend over B5... but here we don't have any bio-diesel pumps at ALL.. so picking grades is completely out of the question.. ANYway, going OT again, so I better find the CRD section to ask questions like that...

looking forward to more info on the 6" kit :D and seeing more people run it!

Pablo

Reaction score
Mine CRD does not have any issues that I have not been able to solve (Suncoast mainly, also the fuel lift pump and the Provent). The CRD just takes a little bit to get the bugs out.