3.7 > crd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no the pronto crusier was desinged to look retro and the PT Turdburglar came out of it. it was cool at first. then 10 years later, when NOTHING had changed...
face it, its underpowered, out of date interior, crap.
because thats what chrysler seems to be putting out these days. they might as well give up on trying to make cars and only make trucks jeeps and dodge chargers/300s.

and gay as in "any man who drives this must be wearing ass-less chaps and a mesh shirt".
i have a large vocabulary. but that is the best describing word for that melted down town and country.
Duhh...ALL chaps are assless....

All right this thread is getting out of hand and people are getting personal. Time for a lockdown.

Reaction score
Duhh...ALL chaps are assless....

All right this thread is getting out of hand and people are getting personal. Time for a lockdown.

its not personl. pt cruisers are lame. the 2.4 is weak. the crd is one of the worst truck diesels in the US IMHO

i have a 3.8 that is better low and high rpms than my 3.7 was and gets way better gas mileage. i have no worries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.