265-70-16?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so the space idea didn't work. Back the way it was. Full turn still hitting swaybar but that's it. So I got some 1.25 hubcentric wheel spacers for sale. Lol . Yes you was right Mr. Mudd

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

.....:mwah1:

fastcarsspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that got interesting. I put on a stock set of tires off of a new jeep wrangler where the kid put on a lift and new bigger wheels and tires. I cannot remember the size but so far no rubbing that I can tell. Whoever had this jeep before me took care of it even with the high mileage.

I am on travel but will take a couple pics when I get home to see the differences.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't understand how a 4" lifted Libby rubs with 265/70/16s and 2.5" lifted does not.

This is the reason I went with 245s but not sure I made the right choice since I got plenty of space around them.
Is the sag that bad on the 4" lift dude1116? is the rubbing on the front plastic well or on the springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think I ever responded to this. I think it's the width of the tread of the Hankooks that causes is. It's really not a bad rub and only on full lock. I can do a bit more moving of plastic but it just doesn't bother me at all.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that got interesting. I put on a stock set of tires off of a new jeep wrangler where the kid put on a lift and new bigger wheels and tires. I cannot remember the size but so far no rubbing that I can tell. Whoever had this jeep before me took care of it even with the high mileage.

I am on travel but will take a couple pics when I get home to see the differences.

Some of the new JKs still have smaller size tires depends on the model

Lesman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom I have a chance to buy some 265'S with the ARB do I need to fold the pinch weld on street driving?

Latest posts

Members online