245/75 16 Goodyear MTR - Never Used! $100!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Rubicon wheels for my Cherokee today, and they came with a previously mounted, but unused 245/75 16 Goodyear MTR. It still has the original stripes and nubs on it. This is one bad-ass tire, with reinforced sidewalls and a serious tread pattern. They were nearly $200 a piece when new, so I think $100 is a fair price. You can pick it up at my place in Bergen County, NJ or I can deliver within a reasonable distance if you cover my gas/toll $$. I can post pics tomorrow if necessary, but it's honestly perfect. I doubt I can ship it, this sucker is HEAVY!! Please post or PM if interested.

kskj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I would have waited a few days. I found a new one at a tire store in south Carolina last week. 168.00 plus 19.00 to ship. These tires are discontinued and I needed one more for mine sons truck. They are good tires, I use them on my kj also.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. I love mine.

At this price you should be able to sell it pretty quickly. Do you have it on craigslist, too?

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. I love mine.

At this price you should be able to sell it pretty quickly. Do you have it on craigslist, too?

I haven't put it on CL yet; figured I'd give my fellow Jeepers a few days to bite on it first. I did get to snap a few pics today, in case anyone else is interested.

Last edited: