2019 Cherokee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks better, I think.

Dave

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked the redesign enough that I went out and bought one last night.

You must be registered for see images attach

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had white, silver, granite, and black. I really liked the white the best. The contrast just really looked good to me. Plus, white is very forgiving for scratches and swirls, and it doesn't get nearly as hot sitting in a parking lot during the summer.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really wish jeep had something to rival the size and specs of the expedition el or suburban/Yukon twins.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i know the wagoneer is supposed to be coming out but who knows when. considering it was announced in 2015. ive read anywhere from 2019 to 2021 is when it will finally be released.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
i know the wagoneer is supposed to be coming out but who knows when. considering it was announced in 2015. ive read anywhere from 2019 to 2021 is when it will finally be released.

The plant is going down next year to retool for it. It's coming, and FAST.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, put a KJ next to an XJ and they are quite similar in size.
the KK is somewhat larger still

scalesryan

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the black hood decal that comes standard on the trailhawk will fit on a 2019 latitude? TIA

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The plant is going down next year to retool for it. It's coming, and FAST.

I'm still interested in knowing exactly what it is going to look like, I've seen the supposedly leaked pictures of it of what the 2020 line up is going to look like. Though the surprising thing is I have not seen any Test Mule Spy Shots! Not a single one. Almost 5 years and you can't tell me nobody has seen a Test Mule out there on the streets. When I used to drive I saw Test Mules all over the interstate highways. This also includes back in 2008 a Mustang being tested with IRS.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.