2014 Cherokee Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked out a Trailhawk today (just like the one Marlon posted). didn't have tome to drive it tho.

The interior is really nice, actually a bit too nice. I wouldn't want to put a wet dog in the back seat, and that is the true test of a Jeep to me.

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I like the way they look, but have to see how I fit in it. If the leg room is there its a deal maker!

But I think there is one in my future, Closest dealer said they would order what I wanted. Folks at Lithia won't even talk ordering for you.
True Blue works for me.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am really curious to see what these end up looking like once people get a chance to mod them up a little. I don't see the potential for a whole lot of aftermarket stuff there, but it will be interesting to see what creative things people might come up with.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@al7fi= I'm 6'2 / 190lbs with a 36" inseam. the leg room is enough for me, not sure if the seat was all the way back or not. That being said, I only sat in it for a minute or two.

b1m3x8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see what one will look like if you black out the top light with a film. That top LED light is what annoys me the most.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I want to see what one will look like if you black out the top light with a film. That top LED light is what annoys me the most.

When the Cherokee was FIRST released, only the Trailhawk had the blacked out headlamps.
They quickly darkened them out on ALL other models.

I think they should have done the same with the LED DRL strip.

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@al7fi= I'm 6'2 / 190lbs with a 36" inseam. the leg room is enough for me, not sure if the seat was all the way back or not. That being said, I only sat in it for a minute or two.

Thanks for the info. I am 6'3" and 300 but inseam is like 32. Sounds like there is hope .

Still no 2014 Cherokees of any model in AK that I can tell.

And the wait goes on.

Lows have been -10 down here and highs about 0. Fairbanks is like -30 and -10. All in degrees F!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has done that yet?

I stopped today again and looked I think with a couple of light coats of Nite Shades it would look really good especially on a darker colored one, make them blend right in .
Like to have one for a couple of days, Think it would be real easy to get another inch or so of lift, just need one to tear apart
:rotflmao:
next time I need to take my camera

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped today again and looked I think with a couple of light coats of Nite Shades it would look really good especially on a darker colored one, make them blend right in .
Like to have one for a couple of days, Think it would be real easy to get another inch or so of lift, just need one to tear apart
:rotflmao:
next time I need to take my camera

have you drive one yet

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No haven't driven one yet, maybe next week sometime. Had 3 salesmen out there today talking and wanted to get away from them. :rotflmao:
They kept telling me to let them take mine in and get an estimate for trade in. STEP AWAY FROM THE LIBERTY!!!

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No haven't driven one yet, maybe next week sometime. Had 3 salesmen out there today talking and wanted to get away from them. :rotflmao:
They kept telling me to let them take mine in and get an estimate for trade in. STEP AWAY FROM THE LIBERTY!!!

next time you go over maybe drive larry's XJ

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...Like to have one for a couple of days, Think it would be real easy to get another inch or so of lift, just need one to tear apart...

Tom, I think you would try to lift Manute Bol if you had a crack at it. :rotflmao:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
My salesdude knows better than to even seriously approach me about a Cherokee. :D

So he doesn't even try.

He knows me so well, he knew exactly what either me or my mom wanted...

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looked a few today....yuck. Way too curvy to be a Jeep, looks like a Toyota. The had one parked next a Town and Country, and that sat just as high. I think the Compass and Patriot were better.