2012 Liberty Jet Spacer Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KatSpin

Reaction score
I am looking to lift my 2012 liberty Jet with a spacer lift kit, so I can get bigger tires. Does anyone suggest one that they used? I cant seem to find anything helpful online.

Thanks!

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll let someone else kick you in the groin for considering a spacer lift. But I give, what's a Liberty Jet?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll let someone else kick you in the groin for considering a spacer lift. But I give, what's a Liberty Jet?

KK model with 20 or 22 inch wheels and tires, loaded with chrome etc
Luxury Ghetto Edition

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking to lift my 2012 liberty Jet with a spacer lift kit, so I can get bigger tires. Does anyone suggest one that they used? I cant seem to find anything helpful online.

Thanks!

Here is your help,
IF ............
you want a really crappy ride
you want parts to wear out faster
replace worn out parts due to failing along the road
you significate other to no longer want to ride in it due to terrible ride
then by all means do a spacer lift

No not being a jerk , just telling the truth.
If you want larger tires you need a full spring lift like OME from JeepinByAl or more money an fully adjustable coilover lift
But then of course you'll need to get rid of your wheels as well since very few sizes for the wheels you currently have
OME lift for the KK is about 850 or so 4 springs and 4 shocks and will give you 2.5 inches of lift, wanting more then we can advise for other options as well

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew you'd deliver!!
Does the Jet model also come with an oversized rear view mirror, so you can see all of your gold teef at the same time?

KatSpin

Reaction score
Why are you trying to smash my hopes and dreams?! I can fill your ass with chrome and make you the luxury ghetto edition of a country bumpkin if you'd like

KatSpin

Reaction score
I knew you'd deliver!!
Does the Jet model also come with an oversized rear view mirror, so you can see all of your gold teef at the same time?
It actually does.... And my seats are heated so I don't freeze from all the ice hangin' off my neck

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Why are you trying to smash my hopes and dreams?! I can fill your ass with chrome and make you the luxury ghetto edition of a country bumpkin if you'd like

Not trying to smash anything at all, just telling you the truth
which will set you free !
Sorry but we all ( well most of us:emotions34:) hate to see anyone waste money on parts that just do not work.
Now since you don't know me or any of the rest of us and how we all love to joke around
we'll let the above comments slide for now
have a great day

Latest posts

Members online