2008 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombrie

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum thing. I am trying to get some help. I need to find out how to remove the dash for my 2008 Liberty. The heat is not working, and we've already flushed the intake and outake. A Jeep dealer told me the dash would need removed to check, possibly, the heater core, and I can't afford $1100 for them to do so and not be sure that's the problem (they also want to try and charge me almost $900 for brakes and rotors).

I am about ready to get rid of my Jeep. My locks aren't working properly now, and you can hear what sounds like them going up and down while not touching them. Also, I've already had the sunroof fixed twice b/c it leaks, and it still leaks. Oh yeah, and the front axle seal is leaking and the suspension isn't sounding so great. I'm starting to feel like this car is a money pit, but I love my Jeep and I just want it fixed.

Can anyone please help me save my Jeep?!?!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.