2008 Liberty Roof Basket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKKPilotC182T

Reaction score
I bought the roof basket from the dealer for my 2008 Liberty, it does not fit, taking it back tomorrow after spending 2 hours assembling it and trying to install it. I am not happy..

Anyone else installed one?

The brackets are not wide enough to mount to the side rails on the one they gave me. The part # says it is for a 2008 Liberty, I don't know I am guessing it is for a KJ? :(

Dan

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the roof basket from the dealer for my 2008 Liberty, it does not fit, taking it back tomorrow after spending 2 hours assembling it and trying to install it. I am not happy..

Anyone else installed one?

The brackets are not wide enough to mount to the side rails on the one they gave me. The part # says it is for a 2008 Liberty, I don't know I am guessing it is for a KJ? :(

Dan
Rock Lizard fab makes a basket rack for the KK now,it is a full rail replacement also,no more plastic rails.Very strong,click link in my sig for more info.

AZKKPilotC182T

Reaction score
Rock Lizard fab makes a basket rack for the KK now,it is a full rail replacement also,no more plastic rails.Very strong,click link in my sig for more info.

I checked the link but could not find the basket rack for the KK, by the way the side rails on my KK are not plastic, they are powder coated aluminum i believe, definately not plastic.

Thanks for the help.

Dan

Last edited:

AZKKPilotC182T

Reaction score
Update

I contacted the dealer that I bought the basket rack from, they contacted Jeep and confirmed the rack doesn not fit, it was a mistake. I returned it.

Dan