2007 Jeep Liberty Bilstein 5100s and lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
2 inch lift over new stock height ( new stock is 19 )
2.5 from your sagged out old springs
don't want to confuse any one out there
Looks good though

Last edited:

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
2.5” lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks and H&R +1.5” lift springs

Turned out great and the ride is nice. Went from 18.5 inches to 21.
Looks great! Glad it rides nice too. It’s like getting a brand new Jeep.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
With a lift like that, some recovery points, and good AT tires you can go pretty much anywhere a wrangler can now. Welcome to the addiction. :p

Edit: but you’ll have a much more comfortable ride!

JP85

Reaction score
This was my daughters first car and I bought her something newer. I was going to sell it and get an older wrangler but I didn’t care for how noisy or lack of cargo space. Plus they are overpriced. I’m glad I kept the Liberty.

Reaction score

Looks great!
That’s the height I would like to achieve with my OME lift that’s on back order.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!
That’s the height I would like to achieve with my OME lift that’s on back order.
Which part of your ome lift is on back order? I ordered several this week and didn't have any problems sourcing parts. If it's a particular shock pn I probably have an alternative number for the same shock, especially if it's a rear shock

Reaction score
I ordered OME 926 Front and 948 Rear as well as OME Nitrocharger shocks all the way around.
Ordered through Quadratec. Spoke with them last week and they indicated that they should be able to ship them out around October 7th.
Ordered them Aug.25th.
What are the Bilstein shock numbers?
Are they the 5100’s?
Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered OME 926 Front and 948 Rear as well as OME Nitrocharger shocks all the way around.
Ordered through Quadratec. Spoke with them last week and they indicated that they should be able to ship them out around October 7th.
Ordered them Aug.25th.
Are they the 5100’s?
Thanks!
What you will get are stock length shocks in the rear

frankmacer

Reaction score

Did you install it yourself, or did you have it installed, if so what was the cost? I did a Rusty's lift kit on my truck and cost me about 250 bucks for the kit and then it took me a few hours to install, I installed it with the help of my dad right here in my own driveway. Only thing I don't like is that the rides kind of stiff with the front. The rear is just a puck so it's smooth. I was thinking to replace the front Springs with the ones that you have, so I wanted to know if they just get put on the strut because my front Springs like I said are a little stiff. Looks good good luck with it.

Swishpapasweets

Reaction score
Man this post makes me miss my Liberty but she had soooooo much issues to kink out when I had 2 other vehicles that needed work to

JP85

Reaction score
Did you install it yourself, or did you have it installed, if so what was the cost? I did a Rusty's lift kit on my truck and cost me about 250 bucks for the kit and then it took me a few hours to install, I installed it with the help of my dad right here in my own driveway. Only thing I don't like is that the rides kind of stiff with the front. The rear is just a puck so it's smooth. I was thinking to replace the front Springs with the ones that you have, so I wanted to know if they just get put on the strut because my front Springs like I said are a little stiff. Looks good good luck with it.
I had a guy who does automotive work in his spare time do the job. I’ve seen a lot of his work so I knew he would do a good job. He does paint and body also and needed new paint on the roof. He did the lift and paint for $750. I was going to tackle the lift myself but that price was to good to pass up.

JP85

Reaction score
Yes coil over the front shock

JP85

Reaction score
Ordered them Aug.25th.
Are they the 5100’s?
Thanks!
24-282659 rear
24-282642 front set on lowest groove 1 inch

JP85

Reaction score

I also had the RRO upper control arms installed at the same time. It was a tough choice between JBA and these but I needed them quick and could get the RRO a couple days sooner. The guy doing the install said needed new upper ball joints and he already started the work so I got these quick.

JP85

Reaction score

Question: with this lift can I put 245/75R16 tires with no problems?

Latest posts

Members online