2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Turbo Diesel - $7000 (Hudson NH)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that. I don't know anything about the Jeep diesel's reputation. I've never owned a diesel, but might sometime in the future. The downside right now is that I live in Pennsylvania which has the highest gas tax in the country. I'm paying $2.69 for regular and diesel is $3.39. I'd love to get 35 mpg on the highway but at $0.70 more a gallon, I'd have to do the math first. Anyway I just got my '02 a few months ago so I'm committed for now. But I like the one in your post.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Best mileage mine gave was 25. Normally 23 until the dealers F37 reflash which took it down to 19mpg summer, 14mpg winter.

He doesn't mention timing belt age or replacement or any of the basic "keep your engine intact" mods.

It looks nice.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I just paid $6.50 per gallon, you folks in USA are so lucky to have reasonable fuel pricing!

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that. I don't know anything about the Jeep diesel's reputation. I've never owned a diesel, but might sometime in the future. The downside right now is that I live in Pennsylvania which has the highest gas tax in the country. I'm paying $2.69 for regular and diesel is $3.39. I'd love to get 35 mpg on the highway but at $0.70 more a gallon, I'd have to do the math first. Anyway I just got my '02 a few months ago so I'm committed for now. But I like the one in your post.
I wish fuel was that cheap in OZ paid $1.68 a litre yesterday for premium unleaded when you consider there is 3.78 litres to a gallon it ain't cheap

2004 3.7 limited

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Never seen a CRD Limited with cloth before. Always seemed like the CRD Limiteds got leather. But oddly it seemed like a gas KJ was more likely to get a sunroof. I remember before I bought mine I looked at a few CRD Limiteds and they had leather but no sunroof, whereas on the 3.7 Limited leather and sunroof seemed to always come together which I wanted.