2006 CRD for sale in CT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dieselliberty06

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm putting the CRD for sale. It's an 06 CRD sport. Bright silver metallic, light grey interior. Selec-Trac 4x4. It has the infinity stereo with wheel mounted controls. cruise, power everything, excellent condition. Auxilary jack and IPod cable installed. 62k miles. It is certified till 80k. Runs excellent. It just had a new EGR valve installed at the dealership.

I love the jeep, but I'm going back to a muscle car since I just found out that I'll be moving back to Florida in a few months, I really won't need a 4x4 down there!

KBB retail is $16k+

Thanks for looking

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

dieselliberty06

Reaction score
update: the chrysler warrenty is transferrable so it's certified till 80K. This is a Diesel and I'm getting about 24 highway at 75mph and about 19-20 around town. I'm setting my asking price at $13,500 Firm. That's barely over trade in value. Thanks for looking.

dieselliberty06

Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale, I drive back and forth a lot. I was down there for two years before and had a great time. I guess i could use it for mudding, I may keep it if i don't get what I want for it. It's a great little suv.

dieselliberty06

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm keeping my CRD. I've used it so much the last few days (towing a trailer, moving tons of stuff to my new place, etc...) it's very usefull and I've decided that a car just isn't going to cut it!

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm keeping my CRD. I've used it so much the last few days (towing a trailer, moving tons of stuff to my new place, etc...) it's very usefull and I've decided that a car just isn't going to cut it!

Glad to hear your keeping it!
and coming from a car to a XJ then to KJ now i can not go back to a car it just feels wierd driving one, unless its a little turbo WRX or 400 HP A4 like my buddies:
You must be registered for see images attach