2005 Renegade Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out what the part number is for the 2005 Renegade Fender Flares... These are the part numbers I have... Not sure which corresponds with the Renegade model...

5JH42 TZZAD
5JH43 TZZAD

5JH46 BDLAE
5JH47 BDLAE

5JR68 CD7AG
5JR69 CD7AG

5JR68 CJMAG
5JR69 CJMAG

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try calling or emailing these guys....Just for Jeeps....they were stocking the fenders up until a month or so ago.

888.651.5337 www.justforjeeps.com

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been on that site, and I remember the ones that I saw were for the 02-04 model... I'm looking for the 05-07 model... I'd like to put the 2005 renegade pieces on mine... my front end is damaged, so I might as well get what I want... turns out the fenders are the same, but I think I would like to use the 05-07 limited bumper with the renegade flares, hood, and grille... I think the limited bumper as a much cleaner look to it... I have to pick up a part from the dealer, so I'll find out today which part number is for the renegade models.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some part numbers I got for most of the front end pieces

Hood 55360667AD
Rt Fender Flare 5JR68CD7AH
Lft Fender Flare 5JR69CD7AH
Rt Fender Liner 551J6790AD
Lft Fender Liner 551J6791AD
Grille 5JR27ZZZAE

Still need to find the header panel/grille support and the front bumper from the limited model since it has a cleaner look than renegade and sport version.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Tony! If anyone out here has an 05-07 limited... Could you find the part number for the front bumper? The codes are vin number derived unless, someone doesn't mind pm'ing their 05-07 limited vin to me so I can get the part number from the dealer... my 04 is silver... not sure what the color code is for it, I was guessing S2 from the list of choices, but the dealer says S2 is dark slate, and that is definately not the name as my color...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You know the bumpers on Limiteds are painted, the fender flares on your KJ are painted, and the flares on '05-6 Rennies are bare plastic like on a Sport, right?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Line Xing would be the way to go. Will be very difficult to get a good painted finish on those textured '05+ flares.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's prolly what I will do... I haven't really seen any where the fenders are line x'ed and the bumpers are painted... seen plenty like tjkj's (line x, or similiar, around the entire bottom, as well as others with the bumpers and fenders done, but not really just the fenders...