2005 KJ full cargo liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty_05

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been hunting around for the cargo liner I desire for my 05 KJ. Thought you guys might be able to help. I want a sturdy liner that covers the entire cargo area with the seats folded down. Something similar to the KK Mopar folding liner:

You must be registered for see images

Thanks!

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooh nice! ... I want one for my 03 KJ too! I have something similar from Husky liners in my Acadia.. is really nice to have. I dont worry at all about spills or sand getting into the carpet.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the KJ's seats don't fold flat I don't believe you would be able to have a full cargo liner. Weathertech makes a cargo liner just for the cargo area.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the rear WeatherTech cargo liner.
53021[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

It fits perfectly, and is strong, still like new years later. :party52:

Attachments

• PxKIIaL.jpg
    PxKIIaL.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen one on CanvasBack but the liner is made of Polyester. I have the Husky cargo liner that I bought from Husky Mats|4WO. Just like the weathertech, it only covers the cargo area.

Ohio-white-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen a full one. I have a some type, but it's been 6 years and would need to look for a name :)

What I do when the need arises is throw a blue tarp over it. I also always carry a roll up blanket/tarp/picnic blanket "thingy". If I have too I can use it.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have one of the "Weather Tech" type, but for anything leaking, smelly, bloody, etc, one of those hitch mount carriers sure are nice.

Bob

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...for anything leaking, smelly, bloody, etc, one of those hitch mount carriers sure are nice...
That's what I used when I broke up with my last girlfriend. No muss, no fuss. :mexsmoke: