2005 kj black sport grill $100 shipped mesh kit inlay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lil black liberty

I have for sale basically a Brand New 2005 KJ Sport Black Grill, It will come with the mesh inlay kit and this already has the holes punched out for fog lights.. I will ship this need a Zipcode though so I can get an estimate:

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Price is $100 OBO SHIPPED

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
$100? I highly doubt it.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I can find them around here on CL for under $50, including the chrome ones.

L

lil black liberty

I can find them around here on CL for under $50, including the chrome ones.

Can you find them with the mesh kit included? I mean you know this one is already prefabbed for it and not to mention that but my Labor is worth something since I was the one who made the mesh kit, not to mention that this grill is basically brand new only been on since Feb.. But if you think $100 is too high thats fine with me especially since shipping is included and this thing is going to cost approx $15 to ship so thats already $85 there..

Thanks for the bumps though

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
KJumi - that looks good! :D I used gutter mesh for my original set, but took it out last weekend and I'm now using black fiberglass window screen. It looks good too, and takes less to do the upkeep (I had to touch up the paint on the gutter mesh :().

LBL - hope you find a buyer. :)

L

lil black liberty

KJumi - that looks good! :D I used gutter mesh for my original set, but took it out last weekend and I'm now using black fiberglass window screen. It looks good too, and takes less to do the upkeep (I had to touch up the paint on the gutter mesh :().

LBL - hope you find a buyer. :)

If I don't I don't it's fine with me, getting rid of the KJ anyhow..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I am trying to say is that mesh kit will not increase the value of the grill, just because it is there it won't go for any higher than what you would get it on ebay/CL for.
And believe it or not, some people might dislike or even be repelled by the mesh kit. Anyhow, just my opinion, I am sure you will eventually sell it. Try ebay with reserve or best offers

Latest posts

Members online