2005 JEEP Liberty Center Wheel Cap Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjw3cma

Reaction score
My wife has the JEEP today, so I am asking the group exactly what size are the center caps on our 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition with 16" factory wheels. Have read that they are 55.5mm (2-3/16"). Can anyone verify? THANKS.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I could be of more help, I can not confirm sizing.
Are you looking for the Mopar center caps or ones from the aftermarket?
I used the 2005 Parts fiche. There are a few styles & types available depending on your exact rims.
Chrome, Polished, non polished in the 16" rims with different codes & part numbers.
If you call a dealer and give them your VIN number, they will be able to confirm the exact center cap for your KJ & possibly have the sizing available.

cjw3cma

Reaction score
After-market, as MOPAR wants what little cash we have left !!! Want BLACK ones since her lug nuts are also black. Just trying to make my wife's Liberty look cool.

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the only way to verifty on that is measure what you have.

I have yet to find any wheels like mine anywhere. And those caps are going to be specific to the wheel, and not some standard size.

The wheels on the Jeep might be original equipment, or something the dealer changed out with something else at the time of original sale, or some after market wheel put on later.

So, measure them.
dc