2003 Fog lights, any one have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seller doesn't claim that their fog lights fit into the stock fog light location in an 02/03/04 Liberty. That's what I'd be concerned with. eBay is full of "gray areas" like this.

JeepKj03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the dealer and picked up a fog light kit for my 03. Dont hold it to me becuase this was about 4 years ago but i belive it was around 120 bucks. It came with all the wiring and a new multifunction switch.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That projector kit on Ebay looks like a cheap China kit. Not that I'm an expert though.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Those are a direct fit.
Installed some in an '04 Ram (02-05 Rams and previous-gen Sebring convertibles and sedans have the same foglights as KJs btw)

They are built poorly, but whatever.

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does mention - "Fog lights are same as OEM style, designed as replacement parts."

Who knows the quality though, and the switches seem kinda tacky.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does mention - "Fog lights are same as OEM style, designed as replacement parts."

Who knows the quality though, and the switches seem kinda tacky.

I am not big into running switches. I would probably wire them directly into my low beams, so there on with my low beams.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I would buy the OEM fogs and be done with it, those look like junk I think and more than likely preform the same way.
People sell used ones all the time so look around and you maybe able to pick up a pair

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
How well do they work? Did they last?

They worked the two times ThunderbirdJunkie saw the truck, but that isn't saying much.
I am not big into running switches. I would probably wire them directly into my low beams, so there on with my low beams.

That's a bad idea. the low beam wiring is only made to handle one 55w bulb per side.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would I go about wiring it so they are on with the low beams without having to run there own switch?

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess fire hazards are the "in" thing these days.

why would having the fog lights on at the same time be a fire hazard? Keeping in mind that I asked if there was a alternate way to wire them so they turn on with the low beams, but not off the same wires.

AJK381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you run a realay it doesnt draw any power from the headlight wire except to power the relay. thats always the smart way to wire lights anyway.